2. Apply nuetral polish with cotton cloth and rub gently in circular motion until polish is absorbed by leather.
3. Allow time to dry 15-20 minutes.
4. Then rub vigorously with cotton cloth to get shine.
5. To remove any foreign matter or spot, use pure petrol dip cotton cloth and slowly wipe the spot until it is clean.
6. Aplly polish and finish as above.
Note: Care should be taken to avoid petrol soaked cloth touching the side of the sole. This may lead to transfer of color from sole to upper.
Legend LSB Shoes and Boots
Post a Comment